Next event in:

  • 00 DAYS
  • 00 HR
  • 00 MIN
  • 00 SEC
+

Parish Hall Complex

Parish Hall Complex
In the 1950s the town of Preston was adding significant new housing estates in Fulwood within the south of the parish.  The energetic dedication of and fund raising by parishioners resulted in the construction of a large parish hall on a site between Northway and Broadway. On the 7th of December 1958, the new dual purpose Parish Hall and Chapel was opened. From 1962, when St. John Baptist had its first assistant curate, Family Communion services were held in St. Martin’s Chapel each Sunday.