AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on amazon.co.uk. The difference is that when customers shop through the web address: smile.amazon.co.uk AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) of eligible purchases to the charitable organisations selected by customers.
- Same products, same prices, no cost to you
- AmazonSmile has the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping as the Amazon you know.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of all eligible purchases to The Parish of St John’s Broughton.
- Support The Parish of St John’s Broughton with every eligible AmazonSmile purchase from your phone or computer.
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.co.uk from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.co.uk to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.Choose the charity The Parish of St John’s Broughton and start shopping.
Turn on AmazonSmile in theAmazonmobile app
- Join AmazonSmile: If you are not already an AmazonSmile member,sign upon your web browser. Simply select The Parish of St John BaptistBroughton to start generating donations, at no cost to you
- Get the app: Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app on your phone. You can find it in theApp Storefor iOS orGoogle Playfor Android.
- Turn on AmazonSmile: Open the app and find ‘Settings’ in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
- Start shopping and generate donations for the parish
Please click here to see downloadable pdf